The firm has special expertise in legal matters related to area of healthcare, food and pharmaceutical. The firm has experience, in-depth knowledge and understanding of the legal and regulatory framework relating to legislations dealing with these sectors.
Our service aspects include:
- Drafting/vetting/negotiating Agreements relating to manufacturing, marketing, import, sponsorship of drugs (generic and non generic drugs including Ayurveda and unani medicines) and cosmetics in India, etc.
- Prosecution for and against sub standard quality of drug, cosmetics, food articles etc
- Regulatory approvals from relevant statutory authorities including the Drug Controller General (India);
- Approvals and compliances in relation to Clinical Trials;
- Labelling and packaging guidelines & FSSAI regulations;
- Issues relating to Food Adulteration; drug quality etc
- Regulations relating to domestic and export sale of drug and cosmetics and food articles
- Litigation and regulatory aspects relating to pricing of drug
- Litigation and regulatory aspects related to import or manufacture or registration of new drug